Drilling works and geological survey
We offer the services of our own engineers - geologists and structural engineers in the foundation of buildings, including the delivery of a final evaluation of the engineering-geological survey and a proposal of a new construction foundation or a proposal of ensuring of building failures in existing buildings.
Horizontal draining boreholes and remediation of landslides
We manage the remediation of landslides in inaccessible slope areas, the drainage of the area under the building foundations, water resources collection, the construction of a protective, remediation and monitoring system in case of an accidental pollution of waters and soils. Horizontal draining boreholes up to a length of 160 m, diameters from 89 to 108 mm by "lost chisel" method.
The determination of boreholes parameters depends on the geological conditions of the site and the required source yield. We provide the implementation of the borehole itself, the fitting with slit filter frames and filtering backfill, sealing of circular rings.
The company´s equipment allows to use the following drilling technologies:
- core boreholes with a diameter of 46-156 mm to the depths of about 50 m
- horizontal-drainage boreholes (diameter of 89-133 mm of length up to 100 m)
- hydrogeological monitoring boreholes – monitoring of groundwater level, checking of imperviousness of landfill sites, fuel storage facilities, etc. (diameter of 89-310 mm, with steel equipment, PVC, PE)
- hydrogeological collection boreholes (diameter of 150-254 mm, with steel equipment, PVC, PE with drinking water certificate)
- large-diameter wells (up to 450 mm in the rocks of I.-III. grades)
- boreholes for heat pumps (diameter of 165-194 mm, fitted with LPE 32x3 exchanger)
Boreholes for the use of geothermal energy
In co-operation with the established suppliers of ecological heating technology, we provide the supplies of various heating options with the heat pumps.